Last year, we sent out an article highlighting Enhanced Living on Founder’s Hall not long before it officially opened to residents. In that article, we specified certain concierge services that would be offered to all Enhanced Living residents, including daily check-ins, scheduling for personal and medical appointments, medication reminders, bathing and self-care reminders, errand assistance, personal laundry assistance, and more.
After a tremendous open house turnout which included current residents and waitlist members, the marketing staff had several conversations with those who toured the newly renovated wing.
Though the overall response to Founder’s Hall was extremely positive, potential future residents suggested that Covenant Village increase service offerings to better pair with the value of the additional monthly fee extended to those residing on Founder’s Hall.
With comments in hand, the Leadership Team discussed how they could expand services to help Founder’s Hall residents feel confident they are getting their ‘bang for their buck.’
The Leadership Team’s conversations resulted in the following additional benefits for Founder’s Hall residents, all of which are tailored to individual needs, as requested by the resident:
- Daily check-ins with the Resident Nurse to make sure appropriate medications are taken.
- Supervised bathing arrangements made by the Resident Nurse.
- Comprehensive laundry service.
- Special housekeeping requests fulfilled by the Concierge, including bedmaking, taking out the trash, and more. These services are in addition to regular housekeeping duties performed by the Housekeeping Department.
- To-go orders from dining picked up by the Concierge. If a resident is sick, the Resident Nurse can have meals ordered and delivered to residents’ rooms directly.
- Mail/packages picked up and delivered by the Concierge.
- Library books checked out and returned by the Concierge.
Socialization is one of the main things Leadership doesn’t want Enhanced Living services to hinder, which is why additional services were designed to enhance residents’ lives, not impede their independence and social activities.
There are currently three studio suites available on Founder’s Hall at the time of this writing (3/28/2023). If you are interested in touring Founder’s Hall, would like a brochure, or need more information, please contact Marketing and Admissions.
Remember, residents and families of residents are our #1 referral source for new residents! Thanks for all you do to encourage your family and friends to come to Covenant Village.