Back in mid-November 2021, Covenant Village hosted the first round of COVID Vaccine Booster Clinics on campus. Now as we are in the midst of Spring, we are announcing an optional on-site Clinic for the 2nd COVID-19 Booster.
You are eligible for a 2nd COVID-19 Booster, if:
• You are 50 years of age or older AND got your first booster at least four (4) months ago; OR
• You are moderately or severely immunocompromised AND got your first booster at least four (4) months ago;
• Remember that second boosters can only be Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech).
Covenant Village encourages everyone to consult their Primary Care Physician (pcp) prior to any vaccination or booster.
In particular, we are grateful for all the research and guidance related to the COVID Booster. We are now ready for Booster Clinics at Covenant Village!
Since the recent FDA authorization for a second booster and the CDC announced eligibility protocols, our Health Center Team has been working to partner with our friends at Edgeway Pharmacy to provide on-site COVID Booster Clinics. Working with Edgeway, we will be able to provide only the single Moderna Booster Shot.
We have identified Tuesday, May 17th for the on-site Clinic for independent living Residents. It will take place in the Card Room from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
Additionally, please bring with you:
• Your Insurance Card;
• A completed Consent Form, included with this Memo. Please have the Consent Form filled out prior to your arrival for your scheduled block. If you need any assistance, please contact Kristi Marvin, Front Desk Manager;
• Your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to record your 2nd Booster Shot. You received this card during the initial dose series. It will be updated at the Booster Clinic.
|Here is the Schedule for Residents Living in an Apartment or Cottage: Time||Residence|
|1:30||Building A-Ground & A-1|
|3:00||Covenant Dr/Cottage Ct|
If you are a Resident who has already received your second COVID-19 Booster Shot, please send a copy of that documentation to Kristi Marvin, Front Desk Manager. If you are a Staff member who has already received your second COVID-19 Booster Shot, please send a copy of that documentation to HR.
Just to clarify, at this time, a second COVID-19 booster shot is optional. Please consult your Primary Care Physician.
Please express your appreciation to Stephanie Wellman, our Nurse Educator and Infection Control Specialist, for all her efforts to bring this Clinic to us!
Covenant Village is strong and resilient, because you are strong and resilient. Even in these times, we see how Covenant Village is Where Life Is Filled With Promise!
We will continue to provide the latest information via community memos; Covenant Conversations; the Covenant Village website (https://www.covenantvillagenc.com); on our Facebook page; and our Resident Portal—Wellzesta.